Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth


Heading out for a few days with the kids from the church. I hope it all goes well. It is a great group of kids so I think we will have a good time.

We are flying so we will be doing the friendly skies thing. We won't get there until about 10:30 pm. I am hoping we will see some fireworks from the air. That would be cool.

With all the stuff going on in my life, leaving for a week was the last thing I really wanted to do, but life goes on even when we would like it to slow down.

I went back to show Nick the billboard from the Episcopalians. But when we drove by, the billboard was gone! Something else had been put up in its place. But a little while later, we say one that said, "My God is Peaceful." I needed to hear that as I am a little anxious about traveling.

I feel so sorry for my kitties, I think they know I am going again. Maybe they will lock me in so I can't go! Darn!

I guess I just have to "Let Go and Let God."

Nick and I went to a park yesterday, and I have found two deer ticks on me! Yuck! I hope that is all because deer ticks can carry Lime disease. I will have to keep a look out.

Hope your fourth is going well and give a hug to those you love.

No comments: