Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30+ Day Challenge

Day 10: Something you don’t leave the house without.


Well, I guess the answer would be the THINGS I don't leave the house without.


The first would be my faith.  (How is that for a clergy-kind of answer!)  For all the times that I get angry with God and say that I am becoming an atheist, I still rely on my faith when things happen.  I hope that I am able to thank God for the good things while relying on God during the tough times.


Key!  Actually, it is impossible to lock the apartment without the keys.  Things management does to prevent giving out spare keys or sending maintenance out to open a door.


Cell phone.  The phone has become more than just a means of communication.  It is now the way to get directions, find out what is around, where to eat,... etc.  When I don't have the thing, I feel lost.  How sad is that!

No comments: