Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wonder of Wonders


I got an apology from The Coffee Asshole! He came in yesterday and it was the first time since the incident that I had to wait on him. He apologized, he said he was rushed and in the wrong.

I don't know if he was just doing that to get an extra shot or not but I am going to accept that the apology was genuine.

Otherwise, Nick is still gone. It seems weird here without him. I lived alone at the house for a while, so being there alone wasn't too bad. But here, Nick has always been a presence and to have him gone leaves a whole.

He said his first day of work went well, and he has gotten his schedule for the rest of the week. Lots of computer based training for Ol' Nick!

So, it's just me and the critters.

Hope you are all having a great day!

P.S. I just really like the picture of the guy in the white speedos, thats I why I have kept it as my Starbucks picture.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

I am glad that the Coffee Guy took the high road and apologized and that you met him there (on the high road) by accepting and forgiving. We all waste entirely too much energy nursing our angers.

Your comment about missing Nick triggered a song in my head" "Holehearted" by Extreme.