Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something Else


Nick told me that I needed to post something on my blog because the picture of the babycake was just too disgusting. I needed to put something up so that the baby would not be the first thing someone saw when they came to my blog.

I was informed that Operation House Blend went off without a hitch. This was where we had made some EXTREMELY strong iced coffee for the Iced Coffee Idiot. We figured since he usually wanted three free cups of iced coffee, we would make the iced coffee triple strength. Needless to say, it was disgusting.

He came up, asked for two cups of coffee and the barista made them the way he usually wanted them. She handed them to him and wished him a good day. He went off with an air of superiority about him. I just wish I could have seen his face when he decided to take a drink!

Oh well, just doing nothing today. Well, that is a lie. We went to the Dr. to get my perscription for "happy drugs" refilled and Nick had some things to discuss with the doc. We then went to get the drugs and to get some black backed tape for the DaVinci Chick. Now I can get almost all of it taped. There are a few pieces that need to be reground so they fit. I also had a bit of a scare when I had a piece of glass left over and no place for it to go. But a little arranging and it now fits.

I think Nick and I might go to the Dark Knight. I have heard it is quite good.

Why the picture of the guy in the Speedo? Why not??

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

L oved the last line - why not? It is your blog and you can do whatever you want.

Of course, we all enjoyed the picture whether it fit with anything else or not!

Ur-spo said...

no body fat or hair?!
where do they come from?