Monday, July 30, 2007

Seventh Anniversary

Well, today is the seventh anniversary of ordination. I really don't know how I feel about this. I sometimes feel like I should just pitch the whole church thing and then I get weekends like last weekend and the one before. Weekends where being in the pulpit was a pleasure and felt like home. I would take that as a sign but then there are the week days of despair. Oh well. There is another congregation on the horizon that sounds good. I sent my stuff off today. I hope to hear from them soon.

Peace to you all and hope your summer is going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, good luck, with the prospect! We'll keep good thoughts going out for you!

Ur-spo said...

nevertheless, congratulations
i suspect ordination changes like any profession, even if it is a calling first of all.