Saturday, July 21, 2007

HARRY DIES AT THE END!


Or not!


I DON"T KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK YET!
And even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you because I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

I am looking forward to reading the book and finding out what happens to the really cute wizard, but in some way it is a little bit bittersweet. There was something about not having the story finished. There is something about getting to "know" this "person" who seems to always overcome adversity. Maybe with the place I am in my life, I need someone like Harry.
Actually, I hope Harry lives. It would be sad to think that evil could overcome him.
Hey, Harry survived the Fundamentalist's attempt to kill him! If he can survive the fundamentalists he can certainly survive Voldamort!


CAN WE SURVIVE IN A POST-HARRY WORLD!


6 comments:

Wayne said...

I certainly think we can survive, since I haven't read any of them.

Vic Mansfield said...

Let's see if something else doesn't start, like a series about one of the other characters.

Wayne, get on the stick, boy. They are good reads.

Cheers, Joe.

Doug Taron said...

I'm about 300 pages in right now. Although I have enjoyed the series a lot, I'm not really feeling a sense of gloom that it will soon be over- that I'll never again be able to read it for the first time. I find that to be a bit of a surprise.

Ur-spo said...

that was MEAN!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, very mean!!!

I am about 140 pages in, and desperately trying to avoid all conversations, radio, tv, people and BLOGS that talk about the ending until I get to it....

I saw your headline...you fooled me very well

Doug Taron said...

Well I've finnished it. I won't spoil it for anyone- my only comment will be that it was a good read.