Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Relief


Well, I must admit that I underestimated my Bishop. He was quite gracious and supportive. He was genuinely concerned about my mental health and how I was doing. He said that I would be a blessing to the Episcopal Church.

What a major hurdle to have gone over. I now know that I can transfer and that is a real relief.

This whole process has been an interesting series of peaks and valleys. It often seems that a peak brings a following valley, but the valleys seem to be getting shallower and shallower. I know that there will always be valleys, but I am happy that I can see that they won't always be as deep as they have been in the past.

Nick has been such a support to me and that has been great. I am so lucky (blessed?) to have him in my life.

No comments: