Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Life Lately


Its been a long couple of days.

Today, I had to be to work at 5:30 am. So, of course, I set my alarm. The alarm rang and I turned it off. At 4:53, Nick said, "Ben, shouldn't you be getting up?" I ran to the bathroom, shaved, showered, threw on clothes and then realized I could not find my wallet. So Nick was up looking and I ran out into the COLD to see if it was there. NOPE! So into the apartment to search. We found the wallet and I was off to work.

At work, not much has changed. I did manage to earn us a FIVE STAR RATING!! This is not just my self-perception. I secured our Five-Star Rating during a recent visit from a mystery shopper. What is funny, I think shopper was a shopper who really pissed me off. Oh well, I must have impressed her.

Tomorrow, it is again work @ 5:30 am, but hopefully this time I will be up on time.
And again on Friday morning. I hate having to get up that early in the morning. Unfortunately, then I will be waking up at 4 am for the next few days.

Nick and I will be going to Halloween Dance at his church on Saturday night. We are planning on going as the economy. We will have pictures later. Stay Tuned!

(ed. note: Why the picture? A cute guy in front of a Chinese Starbucks? What's not to like!)

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

you are 5 stars in my book!

Lemuel said...

5:30? ugh. Time to make the donuts.