Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recap

Well, another weekend fades into the past.



It again was another beautiful Sunday. The sun was out and there was a light breeze. The worship service was a little chaotic, my assistant did not get there until about 5 minutes before the service and the bulletin was messed up. (If you were a secretary and you were told to put the same reading in the bulletin twice, wouldn't you call to varify?) The preaching was not all too great either.

I took this picture at a park that I will probably never be able to find again. (Although I do love GPS systems!) The sun was filtered through the yellow leaves and there was the smell of burning leaves in the air.

I had found an old cemetery while out geocaching. What was so sad is it looked like someone had just recently toppled the tomb stone. I think there should be a separate level of Hell (of which I don't believe in) for people who do things like this.

Right now, Nick is at work and I am at homo alone watching The Santa Clause 3.


But does anyone know why these things are on power cords? This one is on the GPS and it seems to do nothing but make the cord shorter. Or is that its purpose?

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

If it is what I thikn it is, you are correct. It is a way of safely (without crinking) shortening the cord (taking up cord slack).

Ur-spo said...

GPS are evil and should be thrown out of the cars whenever possible