Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Banquet Kind of Day


It was a beautiful day today. One of those days that we wait all year for and then most people end up missing. Well, I was bound and determined that I wasn't going to miss this one. So I went out geochaching again, but this time I didn't bring the dog.

I ended up near the U of Michigan radio telescope. It is one of those things that if you did not know it was there, you would never find it.

But the sun through the yellow leaves made a magical feeling about everything. Then on the way home, there were two hot air balloons floating through the sky.

I mentioned Banquet in reference to my sermon for this Sunday. I just had to enjoy the timelessness of the beauty of an Autumn day.

Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy the wonders of the world we have!

No comments: