Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Snow

What promised to be late night for both of us, yesterday, ended up being a cozy night at home. We got a ton of snow and Nick canclled his Ash Wednesday service and the evening service I was supposed to be part of got cancelled also. So we got to have a quiet evening watching the TIVO of Nip/Tuck and then American Idol.


I have to admit that Nip/Tuck is one of my guilty pleasures. It has got to have one of the most twisted set of characters on television. I mean really, who would ever think (spoiler alert!) of stuffing someone to death? That is right, stuffing as in "teddy bear."

As far as American Idol, we will have to see what happens. I am glad the initial auditions are over. In my opinion, these are pretty lame and at times cruel. I get tired of people who are horrible getting angry because they are told they are horrible.

As far as annoying TV is concerned, there is a new show on called The Moment of Truth. It asks people increasingly more embarrassing questions to which they are to tell the truth. I just find it annoying at best, cruel at worst. Nick had never seen it so we watched it. This was the second (and last) time I watched it.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

TV is just too zany for me.