Thursday, September 07, 2006

Temp Work


Well, I am back to doing the temp thing. It is not too bad, really. It is not enough to make the house payment, but it is enough to allow me to do a little something other than sit around the house.

I stuffed envelopes for a couple of days. That was huge fun. (yeah, right.) And today I was the "interviewee" to teach a bunch of people how to interview. It was good interview, knowing that I wasn't interested in the job.

I am interested in a job through the Triangle Foundation. Granted, it is not a job in the church, but it would be in victim services which I feel is also doing God's work. I am not one that thinks that ministry stops at the church doors. I think we can be about the work of God in all kinds of way.

Not feeling chatty this evening.

Enjoy the late summer. (Unless you live in the southern hemisphere, then have a great late winter!)

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

the late summer can go away thank you very much; we are rather sick of summer here in arizona!

Lemuel said...

I'm convinced that the real "work of the God" happens outside the church (small "c") among the am-ha-aretz with whom he seemed to feel most comfortable anyway.

There are a lost of lost coins out there that are waiting to be found and rejoiced over.