Monday, August 28, 2006

When it rains...


I find it interesting how I tend to be myoptic.

Things start going bad and then I seem to focus on all the bad going on. I needed to see the doctor, but not really. I lose my wallet. I have no money. I don't have my ATM card. I have to get my license. Ay!

So then I go to Nick's for the weekend. And actually, the weekend goes well.

I come back and go out into my backyard and find that there is about an inch of water in my pond! The hose from the pump got knocked free and all the water got pumped out. Actually, there was so much water out of the pond that there was no water being pumped. It appeared that the fish were still alive, but I didn't know if the pump was dead. I began to put water into the pond, and thank-you Jesus it worked. I'll tell you, though, I though, "Great, what else can go wrong now?"

So I have everything in for the Episcopals. Now it is the waiting game again. I am trying to find a job, Nick is trying to find a job. Arg...

One of the problems that I have is that I don't want to be applying for jobs that are upper-level because I do not want to stay in it for an extended length of time but I don't know what other job will allow me to keep my house.

Oh! Someone charged something on my credit card. We may be able to find out who has it!

No comments: