Friday, August 25, 2006

Oy Vey! And it isn't even noon!

I am already tired and it isn't even noon!

I had a bunch of papers (one form was a physical form) to send into the Episcopal Church. I have misplaced the physical form so I though I would contact my doctor's office to see if I could get a copy of the one in my file. They check at the office and tell me that there is no physical form in my file. I make an appointment to get the thing filled again and am told that I need to be at the office at 7:00 am.

I get up to go. I get ready and then start looking for my wallet. I look all over and can't find it. (Now I was looking for the forms last night so I thought I may have misplaced my wallet while looking.) I stop at the mini-mart that I stopped at last night and they didn't have it there. After which, I head to the doctor. I get to the office and the doc comes in. We check the file and there is the form! (Grrrrrr)

I get home and start looking for my wallet and cannot find it. So I go and get my credit cards reissued and get my driver's license reissued. What was nice was I was within the 45 day window of getting my license reissued so I didn't have to pay the reissue fee. I will have a license that has a picture of me bald on it for six years but we can't have everything.

Now it is off to Nick's for the weekend.

Have a great day!