Sunday, February 01, 2009

Did You Hear It?


I think there was a cosmic "thunk!"

I met with the Bishop on Friday. It was a great meeting. There are some really wonderful things in process. Hopefully when this is all over, I will have a full-time church job. I would be working with two churches; my current church and a large, downtown church. Between the two, I would have a full-time job.

There would be the opportunity for some cross-pollination between the churches also. This would be very helpful for the church that I am at currently. They are a small group and having access to a larger church and its resources would be great.

Nick's job in Lansing, our moving back to Lansing, a position opening...

It is hard to wait, but when it all falls together, well, God is there.

This is not a done deal, but it is definitely in the process.

More details as they become available.

No comments: