Friday, October 12, 2007

First Day Making Coffee

Well, I learned something that I had stated wrongly in a previous post: The coffee establishment I work for does not refer to it as a "skinny latte" it is a "non-fat latte." My trainer chuckled and informed me that it was company policy to not refer to it in that manner.

Otherwise, other than having sore feet and ankles from standing all day, I had a good time! I think I am going to like this job. It doesn't pay a ton, but I think it will be do-able.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and you'll be able to sleep at night.

No. Wait. That's right this is a coffeehouse! LOL!

Ur-spo said...

but beware; coffee makes people go mad in the brains.

Wayne said...

The coffe shop I go to, I order a "why bother" latte. It's decaf with non fat milk.