Sunday, March 04, 2007

In Baton Rouge

Well, I made it to baton Rouge. I was drop dead tired. Riding a bus (a nice bus, but a bus just the same) for 18 hours can be pretty tiring. And we had a driver who thought 70 mph was just a suggestion. Why drive the speed limit when you can drive 55 mph and get there three hours later!! Oh well

I am shocked by the job market here. They can't get enough people to do the jobs. I think I could handle the sun and the warm. There are some church possibilities too, that would be nice. Nick told me that this could be a networking opportunity and he may be prophetic.

We will be going to New Orleans soon and then all the work will start. I guess that is good. But for now, I am totally enjoying the warmth. It is so nice to just sit in the sun and listen to the birds.

No comments: