Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well, some changes happening

I guess I should know better than to think I will be left twisting in the wind.

It seems that a colleague of Nick's is in need of a house-sitter.  This colleague will be gone for a year and we will (most likely) be watching his house!  We will have to keep the yard up and the snow shoveled and pay the utilities.  This will give us time for me to find a call without having to rush at the first thing that is offered.  Not ideal, but much better than living under a bridge.

I guess I continually hope that I can find a church that will be fun and fulfilling.  I talk a big talk about leaving when things go south.  But so often, things seem to go south.  I keep hoping to find a community where people want to have some fun, enjoy life, be a voice of love and tolerance, and make a change in our world.

We still get to deal with no insurance, but I think that puts us in the majority.

Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Buddy Bear said...

Very good news indeed! I'm happy for you.

Cubby said...

Sounds to me like a bit of a miracle. Is the house nearby?