Friday, May 19, 2006

New Billing Cycle

After using a ton of minutes talking to
Nick about all the stuff going on with the senior pastor, I have finally started a new billing cycle on my cell phone. Nick does not live in the same city as me so I try to call at night when I have free minutes. But this past month has been Hell.

Maybe now things will continue on. Actually the senior pastor has been quite helpful. We have been looking at ways to make the transition as smooth as possible. Still not the best situation but getting better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those overtime minutes are a pain, but it's good that you have a sounding board, even if it's at a distance... How well do you know this Nick? What's the relationship?

BentonQuest said...

We have been seeing each other pretty steadily. It has been good.