Sunday, April 29, 2007

Been a While

Sorry I havne't written in a while. (Well, a week.) Work is getting to me. I have been working 10 hour days and one day last week it was more like a 15 hour day. When I come home, I am whipped!

Poor Nick. I just want to come home and go to sleep. Needless to say, this do not do much in the line of romance. Actually, they wanted to change my hours which meant that we would only "see" each other between midnight and 7 am. Totally unacceptable.

I have not heard from any of the churches yet. I hope to soon. I have also found an opening for a chruch that is Episcopal, Lutheran, and Presbyterian. Hey! I cover two-thirds of those denominations! Maybe this will be a good fit.

Otherwise, I have been having a pity-party. I get into the "I have gone to 10 years of college to be moping floors!?" trap. I feel so whiney but I can't seem to shake it.

Oh, well, tomorrow is again back to the warehouse and the sodas.

Hope your life is going well! Peace to you all!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

well, most hard working couples have the same plight, so you are not alone with that.
hang in there.