Thursday, September 14, 2006

What a difference...


When I woke up this morning, I was totally depressed. I had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to rent my house to be able to make payments. I couldn't sell it because the market is so bad that I couldn't even get out of it what I owe. So in renting it, I could at least make my house payment and I could rent an apartment which would save me money in the long run.

I also came to the conclusion that I would have to take a job that paid only $10/hour until I could find something else.

And I was waiting for the Episcopal church to send me the stuff so I could send it back in.

ugh...

Then I got a call from the Episcopal secretary. All of my information was at the office and things were getting to the places that they needed to be.

Yeah!

I was still planning about getting an apartment. I can't move in with Nick because his apartment comes with his job and a bunch of other stuff. I could still get an apartment nearer and try to find a job in his direction.

Then I get a call from Kelly Services asking if I was planning on taking a job long-term. I said I needed something but I cannot accept a long-term job on just $10/hr. They said that the job they had in mind needed someone who would be willing to work for a longer time than just three months.

Well, Kelly called back later with another job offer. A true temp job...(Drum roll please) that pays $16.95/hr! Much more do-able!

I hope that after three months or so doing temp, the ECUSA will have a call for me! This would be great.

God is Good!

3 comments:

Mikey said...

Congrats on all the news!!!Tha Maslow pyramid is standing strong.

Ur-spo said...

I am glad you found your open window when the door slammed on you.

Lemuel said...

Yes indeed! En kairo, my friend, en kairo!