Saturday, September 09, 2006

We'll Always Have Paris

Nick and I decided to do something yesterday afternoon since it was so nice. So we decided to see the Eiffel Tower!

Yes! We went to Paris, Michigan! We walked along the Rive Gauche of the Trout Hatchery and went to the cute little shops along Northland Dr. We asked at the new age marchet across from hatchery where "La Toure" was. La dame in the shop had no idea.

We finally found it and were sad that we didn't have our berets.We then (french) kissed under the tower and walked off to bask in the fond memories and mange les hot dogs in the parc.

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

What else do you do in "Paree" but French kiss!

Mo and The Purries said...

did you have French Fries with your le haute dogs?

Hi = I'm Morgen from It's A Blog Eat Blog World. Ur-Spo from Spo-Reflections has nominated you to answer my Seven Silly Questions for next week. If you're up for this silly endeavor, please e-mail me at morgen1967@aol.com
thanks ~morgen

Ur-spo said...

I didn't know there was a Paris Michigan! And I lived there most of my life.
French kissing? shocking!