Sunday, September 10, 2006

Job Tomorrow


I feel kind of like a spoiled brat. I have a temp job tomorrow. I am going to be working in an auto parts factory. I am going to have to be there at 7 am tomorrow morning. Yuck!

I feel like so spoiled! I keep feeling like I didn't go to 10 years of college to inspect auto parts!

But then I stop and think, "Why should I feel above work?" People do this to make a living, am I above that? No. But still I am dreading doing it.

Some people from my congregation have called, just to know how I am doing. It is nice to know that I have not been forgotten. I do feel bad because I cannot give them good news. But alas...

Well, it is money. Not enough for the house payment, but enough to at least live a little. I know God is in this, I just wish God would hurry up!

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I am glad that people from you congregation are calling you.
I am glad you are not alone.

Lemuel said...

For the revelation (vision) awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it may linger, wait forit.
it will certainly come and will not delay.

I took comfort in those words nearly 20 years ago when I left the parish and was looking for secular employment. I too wanted God to hurry. He wanted me to learn patience. In his **good** time he did provide all.

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Thought you'd enjoy those bears.

:-)