Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am the Fool

You scored as 0 - The Fool. The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards.
"I am not a number, I am a free man".
The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise.
He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on.
The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.


0 - The Fool

75%

XIX: The Sun

69%

XI: Justice

69%

VI: The Lovers

69%

III - The Empress

69%

II - The High Priestess

69%

I - Magician

63%

VIII - Strength

56%

XIII: Death

50%

XVI: The Tower

50%

X - Wheel of Fortune

44%

IV - The Emperor

44%

XV: The Devil

25%

Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Reading Tarot cards is a long time matter for me (see my entry from March 3)
If you are the Fool, then I congratulate you! You are a fortunate man! Don't strive for anything else!
I am the 7 of Pentacles.

Mikey said...

I got the death card...new beginnings...I hope! I used it on my blog...thanks

Mo and The Purries said...

in this quiz, I am also Death

interesting

and yes, I am a devotee of Tarot, but have never taken this online quiz.