Sunday, October 01, 2006

New Job Tomorrow

I start my new temp job tomorrow. What is really kind of sad is that I have been unemployed long enough that having to get up for work seems to be a bit daunting. But I am sure I will get used to it. Yes, I am whining, but that is why I have a blog!

I also have my second rehearsal tomorrow for the choral I joined. It is fun being part of a semi-pro choral, especially since my sister used to hassle me, as a kid, that I couldn't sing. This is something I couldn't do before because there was so much always going on at the church.

It will be nice getting back to doing something more than just sitting around the house.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

it doesn't sound at all boring
What shall you be singing? My mother sings a great deal; I love a good choir/choral group!

BentonQuest said...

We are doing a Rispigi, a Christmas song by a local composer, a Christmas Suite. Fun stuff.

Lemuel said...

Good luck at your new job start. Here' hoping that, along with your participation in the choral group, that there will be new meaning in life.