Friday, August 04, 2006

The ride continues


I have been kind of "fluff posting" lately. Sorry. I think part of it has to do with trying to not bore people with the "same old, same old." My moods are on a rollercoaster (which would be great if we were in Cedar Point!) and I am getting tired of being up one minute and down the next. My biggest struggle is getting the sermon for this Sunday done. It will be my final sermon here and my official "good-bye" to the congregation.

Is there anything to be learned by this feeling? I guess to keep playing the old tape, "This sucks." I guess I am not feeling anything different than loads of others who have come out. I guess what makes me angry is preaching about inclusion while being a living example of the exclusion in the system.

So, at the risk of becoming a "Johnny on note," I'll just stop for now.

No comments: