Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Stuff


I have decided that Nick and I can probably survive anything! This is the third move we have made in as many years. I know we both are getting tired of moving.

Of course, the weather is not cooperating. It was wonderful on Saturday and we got two of the biggest pieces moved, but now it is raining and toting things in the back of a pick-up is not an option. So we switched vehicles. I will be loading stuff into the car and doing the drive.

Sunday went well. I was a bit in a tizzy because everything was all over due to the move. But the people were good about it. I brought the sermon that I was going to preach but decided it was not going to work. So I put aside the just preached off the cuff. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

I preached about how we need to learn to speak to the people in the language they understand. I also talked about how the term "Christian" is getting hijacked and how we are just letting it happen.

Then, more moving.

No comments: