Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's Snowing Again


Yesterday I woke up to over six inches of snow. Quite the change from the warmer weather we had been experiencing over the past couple of days. I kind of like days like this because you know that it is not going to stick around for long. It is snowing again this morning, light little flurries.

I am sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and my throat hurts. I took yesterday off and did absolutely nothing. I don't feel much better today, but we cannot afford to have me take another day off. So I am going in at 3 pm today, drugged to the gills. I hope it goes ok.

I do have the Good Friday sermon finished. I need to start working on the Sunday sermon. I cannot reuse one of my past ones because they don't just work. I like some of my past Easter sermons, but I do need to write one for this Sunday. I will have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off this week so that will be good.

Nick has to do services on Thursday also. I managed to dodge that one.

I feel like I got the whole Holy Week thing backward. Usually you go through the whole thing and then get sick. This year I guess I decided to get sick first!

No comments: