Thursday, April 02, 2009

Life Mimics April Fools?



I guess maybe I either was too subtle or life is too close to April Fools jokes.

I was joking about quitting. I put the "April Fools!" in the picture to give it away.

What is scary is that when I did get to work yesterday, I found that life was a bit too close to fiction. We did lose another person at work. Then we had a manager saying that having two people who have only been training for a week and two day (respectively) working alone is perfectly ok. People are not supposed to work alone until they have been certified, which may take up to a month. We are all taking a hands-off approach to this. If the management says so, then who are we to tell them they are wrong.

What I also find sad is that in retrospect, the scenario I posted is plausible. What a messed up spot.

No comments: