Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Guess It Must Only Be THEIR Messages About God

I knew it was too good to be true. Of course only the fundamentalist message would be the one that would be allowed on the site. They say they are "Broadcast[ing] Him," but only the "Him" that their little minds can create. Of course, a message that may challenge their views would get deleted. How sad.

What was on the video were messages by various clergy about how inclusion was Christian and Biblical. Of course, they would remove it.

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

My only surprise is how long it took them to do it.

Ur-spo said...

i agree with Lemeul.
It still goes on -the Battle of who owns God.

sattvicwarrior said...

thanks for posting that GREAT link on my site. abotu the ROME DEPOT!!!!!! LOVED IT!

Vic Mansfield said...

The hatefulness of some who call themselves "Christians" seems overwhelming sometimes. I really have taken to shutting it out, not watching or listening to it. It disturbs me so.

I try to remember not to do the same, in my own way. Not an easy task. To love as we have been loved: damn, it ain't easy!