Saturday, May 28, 2011

30+ Day Challenge

Day 20: Your Dream Wedding


I had once thought of the whole white horses, medieval kind of thing.  Then I thought about on top of the Eiffel Tower.  I thought in the park with Tommy Bahama shirts and shorts would also be cool.  


Of course, it is not how the wedding occurs, but to whom the wedding occurs.


The possibility would be to have the wedding at Eagle Point Park in my hometown of Dubuque, IA.  This is a beautiful park on the bluffs of the Mississippi river and was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's Prairie Style.


It that didn't work, the River Room at the Grand River Center would be wonderful.  It is a large glass room that juts out over the Mississippi and give wonderful views of the river.


But again, even if it was just a JP, as long as I was with Nick, it would be my dream wedding!

No comments: