Day 1: Introduce yourself with a recent picture and 15 interesting facts
Hummm... 15 interesting facts. (What constitutes interesting?)
1. I am the youngest of four kids.
2. When I was 10 years-old, I was the state Hula-Hoop finalist.
3. In high-school, I had a one-act play I wrote produced and won 3rd prize.
4. I have been doing stained glass for about 6 years.
5. I use potato chips as spoons to eat pork and beans. (You should try it!)
6. I have three tattoos.
7. I have one piercing. (Which I cannot show in public!)
8. I collect nativity scenes.
9. I have worked as a nursing assistant, a psychologist, a barista, a cashier, a paperboy, a camp counselor, a pastor, and currently, a priest.
10. I have been with my partner Nick for over five years.
11. Nick is my first (and only) male partner.
12. I have met one of the doctors who pioneered the open-heart surgery and had him narrate an actual open-heart surgery as it was occurring.
13. I am a HUGE Frank Lloyd Wright fan.
14. I was, at one point in my life, a triathlete.
15. I am very introverted so being a priest can be a challenge.