Dr. Spo had this posted. Thought it was interesting.
Then ~ October 1989
1. Age: 25.
2. Romantic Status: Alone.
3. Occupation: Grad Student
4. Fun night out: Going to the bar in the Holiday Inn and playing funny money poker.
5. My BFFs: Doug and Collen
6. I spent way too much time: playing with the computer.
7. I spent not enough time: Being true to myself.
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: An experimental psychologist.
9. Biggest concern: Getting assignments done
10. What my biggest concern should have been: Getting assignments done.
11. Where did I live: Cedar Falls, IA
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: I really don't know.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Get over yourself. Come out. Get into therapy. Deal with life!
Now ~ October 2009
1. Age: 45.
2. Romantic Status: partnered for 4 years.
3. Occupation: Priest/Barista
4. Fun night out: Burgers and Beers
5. My BFFs: Nick! Doug and Colleen, Anna, Dennis, Beth
6. I spend way too much time: Playing on Facebook
7. I spend not enough time: Trying to find a better work situation.
8. I want to be when I grow up: Happy and working in a fulfilling area.
9. Biggest concern: being trapped.
10. What my biggest concern should be: Doing what I am called to do and leaving the world to tend to itself.
11. Where do I live: Lansing, MI
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Signed up for overdraft protection.
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Your job is not to save the world.
1. What do I miss most from 1989: That feeling of sheer potential
2. What do I miss least from 1989: Feeling like I am being a fake to myself and the world.
3. What have I accomplished in 20 years that I am most proud of: My relationship with Nick.
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 20 years that I wish I had: (I will steal Spo's answer) Feeling secure.