Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Seven Meme

I stole this from Ur-Spo.

7 Things That Scare Me
1. Crashing Planes (When I am on them!)
2. Being found to be clueless
3. Being wrong
4. Preaching a bad sermon
5. Being totally broke
6. Nothingness
7. Having Nick angry with me.

7 Things I Like
1. Cuddling and MORE! with Nick
2. Cuddly kitties
3. Really heavy quilts
4. Good beer
5. Snow
6. Storms
7. CHRISTMAS

7 Things I Hate
1. Stupid People
2. People who will not admit to what they want and manipulate people to get it.
3. Smokers throwing their butts out the car window (pigs!)
4. Biblical Literalists
5. catchup
6. Green Peppers
7. Hypocracy

7 Things In My Room

1. Nick and Claudia

2. Computer
3. Television

4. Christmas Count-down Clock

5. Various stained glass pieces

6. A trunk that a former parishioner brought with her from Russia

7. BOOKS!

7 Things About Me

1. I tend to over idealize things.

2. I secretly feel like I am failing at most things.
3. I was a State Hula-Hoop finalist
4. My family used to do "Sunday Drives" and I still love them.
5. I listen to Christmas music year round.
6. I like making people question their faith
7. I love trivia!

7 Things To Do Before I Die
1.Go to Paris
2. Travel in space
3. Own a cabin in the mountains with a natural hotspring (an no neighbors!)
4. Write a book
5. Create a monumental piece of stained glass
6. See a green flash
7. Own a Frank Lloyd Wright or Fay Jones home.

7 Things I Can Do
1. Recall a lot of trivial stuff
2. Break a femur with my foot
3. Make a kickin' White Mocha
4. Quote almost the entire "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" (NOT THE MOVIE!)

5. Whip out a sun-catcher at a moments notice

6. Speak Systems Theory with the best of them.
7.Get REALLY LOST!

7 Things I Can’t Do
1. Roll my tongue
2. Understand what is so attractive about one's pants being around one's knees.
3. Tolerate hypocrisy
4. Understand finances
5. Be traditionally organized
6. Understand how people can be fundamentalists
7. What people see in NASCAR

7 Favorite Movies
1. The Rose
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Harold and Maude
4. Memento
5. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
6. Bladerunner
7. A Christmas Story

7 Things I Say Often
1. "I love you!"
2. "Do you want whipped on that?"
3. "Would you like that Grande sized?"
4."I don't want to go to work."
5. "Ouch!"
6."God loves you more than you can ever conceive."
7. "I don't know where Ross is"  (Ross is the lead barista.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps when we are in MI at Christmas time we can have a beer?

Anonymous said...

Opps - it is Michael who wrote that!