Sunday, July 06, 2008

Weekend Recap


Well, gosh, let's see...

Between making coffee for folks and writing a sermon for this Sunday, Nick and I found a little time to just enjoy being in the great outdoors. The weather has been really great here lately.

Today, Nick went off to his church and I went off to mine. I got to the church and then had to wait until almost twenty after nine for someone to get to the church and open the door. That wouldn't be too bad except for the fact that services are supposed to start at 9:30!

Then I left my check at the church. Ah, duh...

This afternoon, Nick and I went to the park and just went for a leisurely walk in the sun. It was nice.

Nick will be caring for his Mother over the next few days, so I will be alone with the animals. I'm going to miss him but he needs to do this. His sister has been caring for his Mother for almost a year and they want to take a vacation. So Nick is being the dutiful son and going to help.

Not much else.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

that sounds like 'life'
that sounds good to me.