Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life 20 Minutes From Hell


Life here has been busy.

Even though I have asked not to be scheduled for 40 hours at 'Bucks, I have been scheduled for 40 hours. And even better, today and yesterday, there are/were only two people scheduled. So I get to spend the majority of my time working alone.

Nick had yesterday off but works today. He will also have Friday off (which is his BIRTHDAY!). I have to work, but plan on doing something after I get off work.

I have enjoyed being back in the pulpit. Even though I moan about having to write a sermon every Sunday, I enjoy doing what I have been trained to do.

Thanks for the comments on the stained glass. I don't think I was trolling for compliments, but I wouldn't rule it out. As I look at it more and more, I am becoming more pleased with it.

Well, that is all for now. Probably more later. But, I need to get ready for more coffee pouring.

3 comments:

Old Pastor said...

I love the picture -- you need to print it and put it on idiot neighbor's door --- LOL

Lemuel said...

I see the picture is evidence of the insidious "Startbuck's agenda" through which the company seeks to "convert" them when they are young and lead them into a liftetime of caffeine.

LOL!

Ur-spo said...

coffee for kiddies; the cancer spreads....