Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back out again


I will be at camp this week. This is the last of the "being gone" things this summer. I will be with seven kids but mostly they are with their counselors so I just get to hang out. Unfortunately, it is supposed to be in the 90's all week. Oh well.

I met with the president of the congregation, the chair of the council, and the chair of the mutual ministry committee. We discussed my leaving and they were all very supportive. They have also decided to give me two weeks of "vacation" so I will get a paycheck through the end of August. That was kind of them. I have just been so blessed with people who are helpful and understanding. I hope this continues. The letter to the congregation will be going out a week from Monday.

Nick knows someone who will let us use a cabin up north for a week. That sounds so good!

No comments: