Thursday, July 07, 2011

I don't get it...

Can someone please explain to me how we can accuse public school teachers of making too much money while we give billionaires "house" depreciation on their yachts?

How can we cut medicare while allowing billionaires to take 7 year depreciation on their jets?

How we can give tax cuts to industries that ship jobs overseas?

Why people would rather shut down the economy of the US rather than asking the richest of the rich to give a little more?

I am confused.

Pat Buchanan was complaining about how 51% of Americans don't pay taxes.  (This was shot down, thankfully!)  Harold Ford Jr. gave the answer I would give:  If you don't like your tax bracket, switch with one of us!  I know I would gladly deal with cutting the staff on one of my homes in order to pay more to help the country.

But I am just a barbarian gay pervert who couldn't possibly love Jesus.

No comments: