Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Move Starts

We have the Christmas closet cleaned out and moved to the storage unit.  We have boxes everywhere.  We have some major furniture that needs to get moved.  (On a happy note, the furniture is PAID FOR!!  This is another of the things that was left from the last time I had church problems.)  We have about a month left before we have to leave, so we can take some time to get the stuff in storage.  But we do need to get some of the big pieces into storage so we can pack around them.

Hopefully, we will be able to have professional movers move it from storage to where ever.  But this is just a hope.  Right now, the work is going into closing the church here.  I will be meeting with the board on Saturday and with the congregation on Sunday.  Then we will be looking at Easter Sunday as our last worship service.

News on the family:  I have been in contact with my family, my father went into the hospital with an extremely low blood pressure.  I still am not over being pissed, but I will not let my pisstivity get in the way of dad's health. There will be plenty of time to deal with my siblings abandonment.

No comments: