Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Three Meme

Stolen from Ur-Spo and

Movies I love:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Fifth Element
Scrooged

TV shows I love:

Glee
Star Trek
RuPaul's Drag Race

Books I love:

The Great Gatsby
Stages of Faith
Why God Won't Go Away

Authors I love:

Janet Evanovich 
Tom Robbins
Anne Rice


Comic book characters I love:


The Mighty Thor
Tankgirl
Garfield

Songs I love:

Light and Day (Polyphonic Spree)
Whenever I Call You Friend (Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks)
Vienna (Ultravox)

Musical artists I love:

Kate Bush
Laurie Anderson
Enya

Musical groups/bands I love:

Heart
The Beatles

Spandeau Ballet


Musicals I love:

Cats
Guys and Dolls
Jesus Christ Superstar

Types of music I love:

New Wave/New Romantic

80′s Pop
Christmas Music (especially of the New Age variety)

Outdoor physical activities I love to engage in:

Walking
Hiking
Bicycling

Sports I love to participate in:

Swimming
Bicycling

Bedroom Wrestling

Board games I love to play:

Monopoly
Trivial Pursuit
Scrabble

Hobbies I love to indulge in:

Stained Glass
Blogging
Collecting Nativities

Things I suck at but love to do:

Sudoku
The Sunday New York Times Crossword
Throw Darts 

Foods I love:

Taco Bell Gorditos
Beef Stroganoff (The way my mom makes it!)
My mom's cinnamon rolls

Drinks I love:


Eggnog
Bell's Oberon
Coffee (Although I am NOT a coffee-snob!)

Desserts I love:

Tiramisu
Cheesecake
White cake with white frosting

Vegetables I love:

Corn on the Cob (Especially from Fincel's!)
Broccoli
Carrots

Restaurants I love:

"Beer and Burger" Joints

Chinese Buffets
Mexican

Artists I love:
Escher
Tiffany (The glass guy)
Kozar (A Midwest photo realist artist.  I own this in a signed. numbered edition.)

Places I love:

New Orleans
Galveston

Anywhere Nick is!

Items I love that I own:

Claudia the Neurotic Cat
My Kozar print (see above)
Beartivity  

Things I am trying to get better at doing:

Being more aware of the condition of the apartment, and then doing something about it.
Not overly worrying about others' opinions of what I am doing.
Being proactive, not reactive.

Things I would not want to live without:

Nick (even though he is not a thing!)
Music
God
Beauty (I know that is four, but deal with it!)

1 comment:

Urspo said...

I adore Kate Bush !