Friday, April 09, 2010

Brief Updates

Boy do we I have a lot of crap!  We started moving last week with the "Big Move" happening on Saturday.  Well, we are still moving stuff.  It will get here, but I just hate doing all of this.  Wouldn't it be nice to just leave and have new stuff delivered to the new place?

I finally have my "new-to-me" car!  All the pieces fell into place and I was able to finally get it.  I think I am going to name it "Garsh Darn" because it is a Focus.  (Faux Cuss, get it?  That was Nick's suggestion.)

I am getting used to my new place but have been hitting the pavement running with hospital visits, nursing home visits and pre-planning on a funeral.  And if we could figure out the phone system, life would be great!

Well, gotta drive to Lansing and load some more.

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

Faux cuss. *groan* (but I love it!)
I must admit I was a bit disappointed with your post, however. I thought it would be about your underwear. ;)

BearToast Joe said...

Oh my goodness! Pun upon pun! I can't stand it. I am not nearly so clever. But, considering this Sunday, I doubt it.

Urspo said...

throw it all out the window.