Saturday, April 03, 2010

Move Update

This is coming to you from the media center at the new Quest Labs!

We moved the major chunk of stuff today.  And thankfully, everything and everyone made it here safely.  I am a bit sore in the neck and shoulders, but not too bad.

What I feel bad about is that there is one of my folks who is very nice, he would do anything for you.  Problem is, he is a know-it-all.  No matter what happens, he has the ultimate say on it; no one know anything and he knows it all.  I tried to look beyond, but he has to insert himself into every situation.  I drives me nuts.  But then I feel bad about feeling nuts over someone who is trying to be helpful.  Kind of a no win situation.

Oh well....

We are here, we have some moving to do still, but the major stuff has been moved.

Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

what a weekend to move! I think I'd rather be a flagellist.

Bear Me Out said...

Ugh! I had a tough time making through the weekend, and I didn't go anywhere! Blessings. Hope it will all prove to be a very good move, indeed.