Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Found this over at Spo Reflections and since I haven't posted anything in a while, I decided to do it.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I have a pick-up with a small area behind the seat, but back there I have a communion set, a kite, papers, string, a Leprechaun hat, folders, silverware…
2. When was the last time you threw up? I don’t really know. It has been a while though. (THANK GOD!)
3. What’s your favorite curse word? Shit.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Nick, Ur-Spo with his “cocktail waitress” comment, otherwise, it is too early. I have not been out of the apartment yet.
5. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Drinking coffee and doing the Sudoku puzzle.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs
7. Where were you born? Dubuque, Iowa
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes. However, it was a straight club. I tried to act interested.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Love you! (Said to Nick)
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cake Batter from Cold Stone Creamery
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee.
12. What are you wearing right now? Bath robe and slippers.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Generic Honey-Nut Cheereos
14. Have you bought any new clothes this week? Nope.
15. Where were you last? In the kitchen
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Michigan State basketball game a couple of years ago.
17. Who won? Ohio State.
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging? Ur-Spo
19. Ever go camping? Yep! I was a camp counselor for five years and Nick and I just went last September
20. Where do you live? In the KKK capital of Michigan.
21. What song are you listening to? Nothing. The TV is on.
22. Do you tan? I usually burn. I may visit a tanning booth around this time of year just to get a dose of light.
23. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not unless I am at a drive through.
24. What did your last text message say? B home in 15. (Or something like that.)
25. Who’s your best friends? Nick, Anna, Doug, Beth
26. What are you doing tomorrow? Opening the store. Making coffee.
27. Where is your mom right now? Probably in the Hy-Vee in Dubuque.
28. Look to your right, what do you see? A pillow, a Santa hat, a sweater, Mardi Gras beads, a floor lamp.
29. What color is your watch? Silver, black, orange, and yellow. It has LCD flames on it. My friend gave it to me and called it my “Fire and Brimstone” watch.
30. What do you think of when you think of where you live? How can a town this small be so hard to navigate?
31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes, and have traveled great distances to do so.
32. What is your birthstone? Opal. I was born in October.
33. Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through? Depends on how busy the drive-through is.
34. What is your favorite number? 7, I know, rather boring.
35. Do you have a dog? Yes, a toy poodle. (I know, stereotype alert! Two gay guys with a toy poodle!)
36. Last person you talked to on the phone? A telephone surveyor who I told that we do not do phone surveys.
37. Have you met anyone famous? Hakim Olajuwon from the Houston Rockets. I met him at a conference on Islam and Christianity. I also checked out next to Eric Clapton at the Virgin Megastore in Columbus, OH.
38. Any plans today? Going to work at 12:30 pm. I have to close tonight. Nick should be getting home about the same time I do. I am sure we will both be beat by tonight.
39. How many states have you lived in? Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Washington, Texas, Michigan.
40. Ever go to college? Three for over 10 years.
41. Where are you right now? In the TV/Computer room watching two lesbians make out on LOGO. (Ewwww!)
42. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Church red tape and minimum-wage jobs.
43. Are you struggling to forgive someone right now? I probably should be but I am not. Out of sight, out of mind.
44. Are you allergic to anything? Violence, I break out in blood.
45. Favorite pair of shoes? My Birkenstocks. They are sandals but I think they qualify. I have had them for over 11 years.