Friday, November 17, 2006

Alphabet Meme from Steves Whirley World

A is for age: 42
B is for beer of choice: Sam Adams
C is for career: Supposedly Pastor, right now, Help Desk Operator
D is for favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi
E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothbrush
F is for favorite song at the moment: I don’t know the name of it but they use it on the Zales ads.
G is for favorite games: Spider Solitaire
H is for hometown: Dubuque, IA (You saw it in the movie “Field of Dreams”
I is for instruments you play: Guitar, African drums, Hammered Dulcimer, piano, skin flute
J is for favorite juice: orange
K is for kids: I have two fur balls but no offspring.
L is for last kiss: Last Monday
M is for marriage: Nope, almost, but nope.
N is for name of your best friend: Nick, Anna (that is pronounced Ahnah), Doug, Beth, Chris
O is for overnight hospital stays: Back in 8th grade, I fell on the ice and screwed up my back.
P is for phobias: I am developing one to flying and have a full fledged one to dentists.
Q is for quote: Be the change you want to see.
R is for biggest regret: I didn’t come out sooner.
S is for self confidence: It varies.
T is for time you wake up: 6:30 – 7:30 depends on the day.
U is for underwear: Mostly boxers. Sometimes bikinis. Jock straps when I am feeling feisty!
V is for vegetable you love: Peas, corn, carrots cooked on a roast.
W is for worst habit: Just setting stuff down.
X is for x-rays you have had: ankle
Y is for yummy food you make: Make? What’s that?
Z is for zodiac sign: Scales

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

Never boring!

Perhaps one day "M" will be "yes", (or is that "YEH-ESS"?)

I think you might share a similar thought with me about "c". career? well, for me there is my "vocation" and then there is my "occupation" - one is who I am, even if I must do it "outside the rules" and one is how I occupy my time and earn money to feed myself. right now they are not the same. and I chose to answer with my occupation.

Mikey said...

you know I have to comment on the jock strap!!! Wear it a lot!!! It is good to feel Frisky