Last night, Nic came home from across the state as said, "Did you check your e-mail?"
When I checked, I found an e-mail telling us that the owner of the house we were housesitting was returning at the end of October. Now, this, in and of itself, wouldn't be a bad thing. However, with all the stuff that is in the air, it is horrible!
We don't quite know where or how we should move. I am waiting on a possible call to a church in NC. If that one falls through, there is the possibility of a place just 70 miles away from here. The second one won't come about, thought, for almost 6 months.
Does Nic look for an apartment in the Detroit area? If so, what size? Do we move all of our stuff? Do we put it in storage? Should I rip all my hair out?
Never a dull moment.